Become a Neighborhood Liaison
Purpose: To create a conduit between Frogtown Neighborhood Association (District 7) and active residents who want to empower and improve the areas in which they live.
Responsibilities / Opportunities: (you are not required to do all the following items)
- Join the E-mail/ E-newsletter generated by District 7 and pass information on to neighbors
- Recruit residents, in your area, to join the “Adopt a House” Program. (Info available at District 7 office)
- Attend the monthly Frogtown Forum Meeting as often as possible and pass information on to area residents.
- (every fourth Tuesday)
- Assist in the delivery of Level III Sex Offender Notifications, neighborhood wide, when needed.
- Assist in the distribution of event flyers, in your area
- Work with District 7 staff to organize opportunities, in your area, for residents to get-to-know one another
- Attend quarterly seminars that teach how to navigate City process and procedures. (i.e. – Police Department,
- Department of Safety & Inspections, Zoning & Licensing, etc.)
- Notify District 7 staff of any problems in your area and empower other residents to navigate the City processes
- and procedures.
- Become more intimate with the names and contact numbers of the people who make decisions for our
- Rally together when anything is thrust upon our community without our expressed permission (i.e. – Crime,
- Development, Community Planning, etc.)
- Work together to initiate improvements to our neighborhoods (i.e. – Park equipment, tree & flower planting,
- trash removal, etc.)
Click here to contact us for more information or to sign up.